Neoden4 Pick and Place Machine with Vision For 0201-0505,BGA, SOIC, SSOP,QFN,TQFP,Support 48 FeedersDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
(86 21) 63173900 Ext:101
Room 2403 Jincheng Mansion 511, Tianmuxi Road, Shanghai, Shanghai, China (200070)
3.Automatic electric feeders, reduce the feeding deviation; it has avibration feederwhich can support 5 different tubes at one time. And thetape feeder up to 48(all 8mm) and also support 12mm, 16mm, 24mm, and it is also come with atray feeder.
4.General conveyoris supported, so a SMT production line can be setup, which is more time-saving and labor-saving.
5.Four placement headscan pick up and calibrate components at one time.
6.The device supportsremote system upgrade, NeoDen providesa lifelong system upgrade servicefor free to you;
Total six types of nozzles can be provided, but the standard accessories only include four type, 6 pieces. Please let us know if you want to add other types.
Why Choose US?
1. NeoDen is a professional designer and manufacturer of desktop pick and place machine with30 patents and CE certificate.
2. Total8 Agencies in Japan, India, Netherlands, South Korea, Iran, Turkey, Brazil and Chile, which helps to provide direct service and better
communication in local territories.
3.The after-sale service team consists30 professional engineers,which helps to respond customer’s queries and enquiries within 8 hours, provide professionalsolutions within 24 hours both workday and holidays.
4.Quality Warranty: 2years of warranty period from the time of purchase andlifelong after-sale service support.
5.No expenseis required during the warranty period.
- FOB Port: Shanghai
- Lead Time: 3 - 7 days
- Dimensions per Unit: 87 × 68 × 48 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 65 Kilograms
- Units per Export Carton: 1
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 94 × 74 × 60 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 85 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe