Automotive Pre-fuse Housing Injection MoldingDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Molded pre-fuse box housing description:
● Material: Ultramid B3GK24 PA6-GF10+GB20 Black BASF
● Net weight:50g
● Size: 112*50*50mm
● This pre-fuse box systems is newly developed by our customer in Aug, 2018, to provide centralized, individual, or multi-fuse fusing with direct or indirect integration to the PDB.
● 500Kg,1 Cavity, 200T.
● This injection molding is to produce pre-fuse box housing prototype applied in automotive.
● The mold design and making is very precision and high-quality, especially the insert cores, due to the pre-fuse housing dimensions are really critical to assembly.
● We support customer’s NPI, our max capability for prototype mold is 20sets per 20days.
● We are able to provide production injection mold for our automotive customer,too.
It is a global leader in developing complete electrical distribution systems for the automotive industry. Its knowledge of the vehicle architecture and expertise in systems integration provides a competitive advantage in designing and delivering power distribution systems that support traditional electrical architectures, as well as emerging high-power and hybrid systems.
● Our factory covers an area of 20000m2, plant area is 25000m2.
● Full equipment for manufacturing as well as inspection.
● Existing customer: LEAR,Coroplast, Saint-Gobain.
● Exhibition: Germany Fukuma, Munich Electronics, Hanover Messe.
● Certification: ISO9001/TS16949.
● Available to export overseas.
● Shipment term: Exwork, FOB,CIF,DDP,express(DHL,Fedex,UPS,etc)
● We have our internal export team to manage the shipping export to ensure punctual delivery.
● Japanese consultant to manage the quality department.
● Payment term: sample order shall be prepayment,series-production order shall be TT.